In 1995 Disant S.A. was born. de C.V., whose purpose is to engage in the manufacture and export of furniture and all kinds of decorative items. Disant furniture is made 65% by hand and the other 35% with the use of machinery, for that reason it can be said that these furniture are handmade, unique products, each item with a special finish.
In 1996 Disant begins to distribute its furniture in Puerto Rico, in the same year it opens a store in Denver, Colorado; Thanks to the fact that it is a cosmopolitan city, due to international tourism, a giant leap was made, it was possible to reach the North American market in a more direct way, making our brand and national products known.
It was not easy since we ran into nationalistic and ideological problems, far from being intimidated we fight day by day achieving acceptance and demonstrating that we are a company that offers top quality products, now we try to stay in the consumer’s taste; offering better and innovative designs to be able to open to the world the beauties that are made in our country. At the turn of the century, another step was taken, crossing a new frontier, Australia. This continent represents a great challenge for which we have prepared hard, hoping to arrive with the same success with which we have remained until now.